Our FAVORITE places!!
The curtains that my crafty mom sewed for me
A wedding gift, real dried flowers that completely match the curtain pattern and the green and red of the dining room and kitchen. What a perfect piece!
Seriously, my all time fav wedding gift
A family friend hand makes these wood workings! They are amazing and I've filled my house with them.
My first EVER tiling job. And I did pretty dang well!!
A daily reminder to the blood, sweat, and tears I poured into painting my kitchen cabinets!
And it was totally worth it.
The sand we collected from the different beaches in Hawaii we went.
The afghan my mom knitted for me. It was the warmest and most beautiful blanket ever!
The little details in the bathroom go a loooooong way!
Another awesome wedding gift, pottery made from a real tree leaf! Pretty neat-o!
To be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment