Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Time!

Wow...it has been forever since I have blogged. I guess I feel like I don't have much to say, but since it's the season we all love, I thought I'd write about and share some pictures of the fun time I had decorating this year!

I got everything from my mantle from Hobby Lobby, and it was mostly little sprigs and clips that I clipped onto the garland. I found some other garland at Garden Ridge that I really liked that looked like Magnolia leaves but spray painted with gold and a shimmer. We got a real tree from Home Depot and our house smells wonderful...especially when my favorite candle is lit. Winter, by Bath and Body...so good.



















Makes me want to have a Christmas party!!

2 comments:

A-town said...

I'm just glad to know you're alive. I miss you!

Laina said...

i second allison... You house is beautiful and your puppy is SO big!!