Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

30 Weeks

Maybe I should have been blogging this week-by-week thing throughout pregnancy.....? Oh well.


How far along? 30 Weeks (I took the pic at 29wks...Im sure not too much has changed in the last week)
 
Total weight gain/loss: +15lbs
 
Maternity clothes? Probably about 50%... t-shirts still fit, and my jeans still fit with the Bella Band...but maternity pants are much more comfortable in the belly region!

Stretch marks? Nope
 
Sleep: HA!
 
Best moment this week: Seeing baby on the 3D/4D Ultrasound (thanks to my boss who got us that for a gift:))



Miss Anything? Sleep. Intense exercising. And I would really like to enjoy just one Terrapin Pumpkinfest beer...tis the season...
 
Movement: NONstop!! Baby is laying sideways right now, so when he stretches out I feel his little head on one side and his feet on the other at the same time. Its pretty crazy. He also gets the hiccups about 3-4x/day.

Food cravings: Still haven't had any. Enjoying chocolate and lots of cold cereal!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: All of the movement.
 
Have you started to show yet: Duh
 
Gender: Boy
 
Labor Signs: Do Braxton Hicks count?
 
Belly Button in or out? Um....its pretty funky looking...in, but pretty shallow.

Wedding rings on or off? On (no swelling anywhere...yet)

Happy or Moody most of the time: That depends on how comfortable I'm feeling and how much sleep I got :) Sorry Drew
 
Looking forward to: My baby shower and seeing family from out of town in 3 weeks! AND...I only have 2 more weeks of work left!!!!!


I am slowly making progress on the nursery. I've had the trim taped off for a few weeks and am slowly getting it painted. The walls are painted, the trim is in the process of getting painted, the free crib we got is getting refinished by a friend of mine (thank goodness I didn't have to do it myself!!!), the dresser and nightstand are assembled, and I am waiting on the rocker. It will definitely be ready before baby comes, but my goal was to have 90% of it finished before my shower so that I can just spend the rest of the time getting things put together and organized.

I can't believe in about 10wks (give or take) I will be holding my sweet baby!!

1 comment:

Laina said...

Love this!! I eat cereal at least once a day and sometimes for breakfast and dinner!