Pretty creative title, huh? I don't really know how I feel about this "blogging" thing. I mean, the fact that anyone in the entire world with access to the internet can read my most personal thoughts and life-details...hmmm. So be patient with me as I start out slow with this thing, and with what I am most comfortable sharing the entire planet (even though I am sure there are probably like 5 people on the planet even interested in reading this). Maybe I am safe after all.
Today is March 26, 2010. I typed 2009 and had to change it...still not used to that 1 slipping in there where the 0 has been the last 10 years. We've been married for almost 10 months now, owned a house for almost a year now, and we're just livin' day to day on this crazy little thing called LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment