You saw the before pics. Pretty nasty right? I thought the walls were ruined forever. Nothing that two coats of primer and a paint + primer couldn't handle. Not to mention the tile I used to cover up some other nastiness. But the tile is amazing. I am completely obsessed with it. I feel like my bathroom is starting to look like one of the bathrooms you only see on HGTV. Maybe that network is rubbing off on me. Drew would die. He thinks the more I watch it, the more money I want to spend. Probably true. But I feel like I get some great ideas from it too!! OKAY!! I'll shut up now and show you the pictures!!
Don't you LOOOOVE it?!?!??!
I am seriously so proud of myeslf for completeing this task in 48 hours. I wish I could show you the rest of the bathroom...but it is still horribly disgusting. I will let you know next time I rent a steamer and decide to finish up the room. And I will wait until I have some help before I start!
3 comments:
What color is that? is it brownish or greyish??? i painted our bedroom "grey" but it looks purple...wierd. anyway that's kinda the color i was going for...
LOVE it!!!!!!!!!
It looks AWESOME!!! Wow. Way to go lady!
Post a Comment