Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Laundry Room Makeover: Part 2

Quick post before we head out for the night:

Finished the "hard" part of the laundry room today!! Drew was a HUGE help, and I seriously could not have done it without him. Or his money. Just kidding.

We went to Home Depot this morning and bought a cabinet. I had one offered to me for free, but it was too long and would have taken up more than half of the wall. So I found on for half the size. Only problem, it was unfinished.

Also, I scored big when we cleaned out the garage last weekend and found some scrap wood that we saved from the shelves we took down in the kitchen when we first bought the house. Major score. I used one huge piece of wood to make 2 smaller shelves. Again, props to Drew for walking around the neighborhood with a 7ft piece of wood to find someone with a saw. What a man.


Started with a cabinet





Had to paint it and everything else. Long day of painting...





So many coats...


Installed everything.


Even new cabinet hardware


Love it? Me too.

So far, so good. Love it.

See you tomorrow for the BIG reveal!!

No comments: