I cannot believe I haven't done this since February. I have no excuse. I haven't even been busy. NOT!
I figured since I am getting nagged, since I am cookin' a kid, since I am about to start/finish several projects around the house, AND since I will have absolutely NO excuse once I am a "stay-at-home-mom," I might as well start back up.
Yes, I am pregnant. 23 weeks to be exact and little bun-in-the-oven is due December 26...I know I am a horrible mom already and that is the worst birthday EVER. So this holidays this year will be interesting, but we are more excited than we can even describe. Baby Holley is a little boy and we cannot wait to meet and hold him...and Andrew Michael is his name. Yes, I am the traditional type of gal, and Andrew is daddy's name, and Michael is a family name on my side, and also my brother's name. It is special to me to be able to name my son after two of the most important men in my life. And their legacy can live on. And Drew is ecstatic to say the very least. There has been lots of fist-pumping going on around here.
The experience of pregnancy is unlike anything else, and as much as I want it to be over sometimes (because it can get pretty daggum uncomfortable), I am so blessed and thankful beyond words to even experience this miracle. Little booger is growing, and growing fast! And kicking HARD. I guess that is what I should expect with a boy.
So as pregnancy progresses, and as our house projects start coming along, I will post more. On the to do list is the master bathroom - which is currently under a bit of construction, the baby's room - which is currently a big mess, and a list of 5,000 things that are making my head spin that are probably unnecessary but are a result of nesting.
It's good to be back!

2 comments:
So glad your back!!! can't wait to see all these projects you've got going!
now THAT is a bump. yipee. WELCOME BACK!
Post a Comment