Not that I have a project every day, but I tend to get some ideas on my days off. I always seem to wake up a little earlier than I should on a day off, and I start thinking about what I can do around the house. Most of the time what I come up with would costs thousands and take way longer than just one day. Today however, I kept it simple!
We've decided that we're going to "improve" our deck in the next month or so. Basically, we're going to tear ours down and build a new one. Its a 22yr old deck, the wood is warped, and its even detaching itself from the house in some spots. Not safe I'm sure. I will definitely blog as progress starts taking place out there!
Here's a pic of my little project of the day. I veered away from adding anything to the actual deck part, since it will soon be demolished (thank God!), and I stuck to the bay window. I bought some outdoor lights to hang, two planters, and hooks. And vuala!!!
1 comment:
love it!! sooo cute!!
Post a Comment